Wednesday, September 23, 2009

White Wednesday - Mmmm

Yes

Today IS Wednesday.

Again?   Already?

Didn't we JUST have a Wednesday?

Wow ... what's it gonna be like when I'm 80?

You know .... they say time goes faster when you get older.

Think when I'm 80 it'll be SUPERSONIC!! 

Guess that will make me a superhero ... ?

ANYHOW ....

I love having pretty pictures to look at.

Here are some I have pulled from magazines.

Kinda.

Pictures and places on my computer.

Some have sources ...
some not so much.

If I have one of yours and no ID
please let me know so I can give you credit.

Please enjoy some of the images 
that bring me joy
and inspiration
even when life goes by in a blur!

This image is from a story in 
Country Home on Willow Nest.
Linda's wonderful work
has inspired me for 6-7 years.
Who can remember?

mmmmmm
an uber yummy German blog
Shabby French and Seaside Interior.
Visit this blog whenever YOU need a boost -
I DO!

From Finland 
(so were my grandparents!)
Another blog you 
MUST VISIT
even if you don't translate ...

She is such a sweetie!
And her photos and
etsy goodies are incredible.
Go say hi!


Don't remember where I saw these beauties ...
think one of the Swedish sites I visit.

There are so many lovely blogs out there.
Check out my sidebar for others.
This?
It's an image of goodies I found this summer.
Think at Julie and Christa's show.

Oops,
Kindred Roses, I mean ...

Go ahead and click to enlarge and use for projects if you want.
or just visit and say "hi".
(How about that RAIN in Camas?!!)

Always a go to for
sweet pics and inspiration.
More Atlanta Bartlett.

Here's a last
inspirational image.

Yes
it IS the Statue of Liberty.
But it is also
so much more.
(click to see what I mean)

Don't forget to visit Kathleen 
at Faded Charm for more 
White Wednesday!

Hugs and have a delightful day!
Sammy Girl

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    Loved your white post today! And you are such a dear for giving out your inspirations! Thank you for sharing. Love the lace on spools...
    Blessings today,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello- Love your Wed. whites! Found you on Carole Maynard Greenhouse blog.

    Cheers,

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to meet you at Deepwoods!!! Hope we run into each other agin sometime!!!

    Heart Hugs,
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right you've got some beautiful pictures stored on your computer. I love them all, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty, it was so much fun meeting you in person at Deepwood! What a fun girl you are, and as always you know I love your blog! Hope to see you again soon!

    Warm Hugs,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete