Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pink Saturday ... lol! (Bird Flu!)


Today is Pink Saturday.

Lots of bloggers participate in this meme.

Lots, as in
157
participants!!

Go to
for a complete listing.

(I am currently only a wannabe)

Lots of pink love out there!


Fellow Oregonian

Barb
(or Barbara Jean)
from
has a
Pink Saturday post.

One of her pics on her walks was

PINK FLAMINGOS!


Reminded me of this pic ...

from AGES ago ...


WHAT!

Sammy Girl --
What's with THAT pic?!

OH -

Got it?

Yep!

You guessed it ....

BIRD FLU IN FLORIDA!

Hugs and enjoy a laugh or two today!
Sammy Girl

5 comments:

  1. Oh I did...
    Lough Out Loud!!!
    Taht is so funny!

    Tahnks firend, for putting up a bleep about me.

    I'm glad you are home safe but sorry to hear about your Dad.
    I will pray for him, and for you, as you weather the storm.

    Blessings, smiles, and hugs,

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my. i got in such a hurry i did not fix spelling. Oh wel...=0))

    bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. Thanks for leading me here. I love it!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL for sure! I love Pink Saturday! I didn't post this week (out of ideas) But have a great one for next week!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over from Barbara Jean's. Happy Pink Saturday, great pics, great laughs!

    ReplyDelete