Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Designs and Flashback

Have I told you about Design Sponge?

She's been blogging for FIVE YEARS!
Not like some of us who stepped out of the lurking phase barely
FIVE MONTHS ago ...

To celebrate the five years the gift to us --
EVERYONE in the Blogiverse

Each month new designs will be posted.

Prepared by guest artists.

Wow!
 
BLOG FLASHBACK QUIZ
Do you know who I ref'd back a few posts?
Did you recognize her face?
It's Twiggy
She is now 60.

Well
Now back to another blog ...
Decorno
and her fabulous
pack for 3 weeks in Italy

in a carryon.

Just 1 carryon ...

Check out her packing list ....
Pluuu...ease
It will make you smile.

I am not going to Italy for three weeks
but she provides inspiration for my upcoming trip
and her 'tude makes me laugh.

Hugs
note: we are travelling home from the beach today - so if this post is not exciting, enough, please blame the Avitar ...


No comments:

Post a Comment