Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pink Saturday and an award

Well,
I didn't send my e-mail
to participate in
Pink Saturday
this week.

Wasn't planning on doing a post.

But how can I
not
celebrate pink?

So here's a pic or two
(from my own workroom*)
just for you!

Miss Rose with her pink wrap
(keeps the chill off her shoulders!)

Top of the pink bookcase there are
lots of tins
tulle, and 
a jar of vintage
pink
shoe forms!

***Chapter Two****

Do you remember Rebecca?

You, know!
Rebecca for Vintage Living!

She has tons of stuff I
ADORE!

And she is 
SO TALENTED!
Don't you just LOVE
these stars she makes!!

I should do a post just showing
her pics!

Such great eye candy ...
a visit always makes me
SMILE.

Anyhoo ...
Miss Rebecca has so
kindly given me an
AWARD.

Thank you 
SO MUCH!

More on that later ...

Right now it's Saturday
and we have
places to go and
people to see.

Hugs and here's to a beautiful day ... Pink Saturday, and EVERYDAY!
SAMMY GIRL
* Mr. Sammy Girl agrees that "workroom" sounds so much better than junk room!!!  Sometimes we call it the Ladies' Lounge .... can you tell it's all "girlie"?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Betty, I'm so glad you came by. I was over here yesterday and loved your jewelry caskets. I thought I had left a comment. Sometimes I get distracted, then my train of thought just goes "poof"! ANYHOOS, love them and the "pretty in pink" goodies from your studio. Have a wonderful weekend, always enjoy you coming by!
    hugs,Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pink things! The fluffy pink wrap is gorgeous! I always enjoy seeing the unique things you post about! I had one of those jewelry caskets long time ago, didn't know what it was called! The lid broke off and I threw it away! Why, oh why??

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pinks! Congrats on your award!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling pink wrap...who wouldn't feel girly wearing that? It's so Barbie! Of course it's a workroom! Our treasures aren't junk!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very inspiring and creative workroom!
    So much to look at. Love the wrap!
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink-a-licious! thats for sure......thanks for sharing all the pink love!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. My stars Betty...I must be really slow because I figured out who Rose is...she is lovely by the way...just the right amount of pink fru fruness (is that even a word?) But is Sammy Girl you??? Please help a girl out before I try to read your whole blog to figure this out and my poor family starves because I am on such an important quest :) Besos, Rose

    I will be back to see some more, I love your blog, I think we so share the same sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete