Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FUN with FRIENDS!

What is better than having
FUN
with a friend?



Having fun with
4 FRIENDS!


Miss Maggie Rose


got all dressed up
for a photo shoot with her friends.


Don't they look
SPECTACULAR!!??!!
WELL ....

They are having a
PARTY
this Saturday.
A Progressive Party.
You KNOW ....
Stop at one place for treats
then on to the next!


and
EVERYONE
(that means YOU!!)
is invited.

Maggie Rose has been helping out
getting everything ready
(since she has no hands,
we are WAAAY behind!!)
She wants to wander in the garden
at Historic Deepwood Estate.
That's where OUR part of the
festivities will be!
Well ....
not in the GARDEN ....
in the CARRIAGE HOUSE!!

We have managed to put out a few pretties
But many, many, MANY more things to put out ...

So mark
THIS SATURDAY
on your calendar


(because it wouldn't be the same
without YOU!)


HUGS!
SAMMY GIRL

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sweat Pea,

    Been missing you!!! Gonna try and make it Saturday.
    Hope you sell lots!!
    Blessings
    Julie, Kindred Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    How have you been? Wish I could go it sounds like a fabulous party. And I love the girls they look amazing!
    Blessings to you today.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my friend, I promised to help you get ready and now I'm struggling to get over whatever has hit me like a ton of bricks! Seeing your invite and photos makes me want to get in the car and drive to where you are and work, work, work - but I will take care and get strong so I can be there for the fun (oops, I mean sale!)to help you. See you soon.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see more of what you've done and Deepwood is such a magical place! See you on Friday.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty,

    It's been a while. Good luck to you this weekend. I wish I could make your show, but will be out of town this weekend.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete