Monday, May 27, 2013

Too much stuff? Sale Time!

 
HOW?

How does it happen that one morning
you wake up and realize
you have TOO MUCH STUFF?
 
Not sure why or how ...
but it just happened! 
 
My love for rusty, chippy,  peely,
(and ALL THINGS FURNITURE)
has finally caught up with me. 
 
A FULL garage & storage unit. 
 
It's time to pay for all those years of
"if lovin' you is wrong, I don't want to be right".
 
So what to do?
  
SALE TIME!
 
I'll be participating in Molly Mo's Summer Sale.
 
 
 
Sooo.....
 
We are sorting and sifting.
 
Our efforts to "thin the herd"
is the opportunity to
  share our treasures with new owners.
 
(At "I-love-you-but-go-away" prices!)
 
 
 
This sweet RED CHAISE
 has been a favorite for years.
 
 
The simple self piping ...

 
the flirty but sweet legs ...

(Can you believe comfy for
a 6'6" over 200 lb guy!)
 
Well, she's up for adoption!
 
Now back to sorting the
 
rusty baskets
prisms
brass cow tags
toolboxes
enamelware
and so much more!
 
Hope to see ya a Molly Mo's!
 
Sammy Girl. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll volunteer to come try out that sweet chaise - in your driveway - when the sun shines again! Wishing I didn't have to miss the sale. Thinking I like your stuff but better not take a look 'cuz I'll want it!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete